Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Civ4/Music/Life/Work Post




I haven't posted anything in a while as life has been quite busy. I will just share some thoughts on random things.

1) I am very excited about Civilization 4 coming out. It is a computer game that is based on the concept of world conquest. I think it is easily the most addictive game ever, and it is especially appealing to those of us who want to be President. If you know nothing of Civilization, I don't know whether to recommend it to you or not. For those with a lot of time to waste, go for it. For those who like to lead productive lives and have issues with OCD, avoid Civ like Bird Flu.

2) I have been listening to a lot of old U2 lately. It is so good. I think I actually like it more than any other era U2. A Sort Of Homecoming, Out Of Control, Two Hearts Beat As One.. those are some brilliant efforts.


3) Moving sucks. I have a new place, a good roommate, and a good location.. yet moving still sucks. It throws everything out of balance. No good. I used to think I was good with changes- a real spontaneous, improvisational person. I'm not.

4) Work is good. Work is busy. I used to think I was good with changes- a real spontaneous, improvisational person. I'm not. If you just read that in number 3, it's because it is relevant to both. Alas, I will keep making do. Enjoy yourselves today blog readers.

1 Comments:

At 11/30/2005 07:25:00 PM, Blogger Curt Awakening said...

(GASP HUFF!!! I am here!!!!) Looks at clock...(DARN IT! God alone knows what's going down the pipeline, and I clocked in at a pultry 5 hours overbudget reading this brilliant little blog. I really suck.....(grynfart)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home