Monday, October 03, 2005

Beautiful Frustration pt. 2

As a single guy I have a few different options:

1- dating
2- not dating
3- gay

I have decided to go with option 1, as I have determined that female companionship is a good thing. Somehow though, I manage to find myself in the odd predicament that comes about through the feast/famine dating phenomena.

During the past 3 months I have dated no one. Which is okay. Girls come and go. However, right now there are about 6 girls that I could ask out. I have gone from zero to 6 in about 2 weeks. And one of them leads the pack. She is the Beautiful Frustration. I don't know what do with myself when I am around her. Absolute kryptonite. I have zero powers around her. She has recently decided to re-enter my life when I am helpless to say no. But do you really want to say no to someone like that? Ridiculous "Melt Factor*" around the Beautiful Frustration. That's all for now, I have to give Mike props on his Stros' year prediction...... However, if you say that every year is it really a prediction or just delusions of grandeur? Maybe if they had Hakeem... who knows.

*Melt Factor is absolute lack of ability to think or reason in the presence of great beauty, both inside and out. Side effects may include: spending 5 hours making a stupid valentine, staying up until 3 am making a mix CD, general drooling, complete awareness of every personal physical imperfection (acne, untrimmed nose hair, etc), general thankfulness to God that he created women.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home