Friday, June 02, 2006

Songs For Occasions

Well- I haven't blogged in a bit, and it has been brought to might attention that we need to blog more often. I agree.

Here are my "Songs for Occasions". There is only one that cannot be stolen.

Favorite "Starting a Long Road Trip Song" - Intro and Words by Doves

Favorite "End of a Mix Album Song" - Motorcycle Drive-by by Third Eye Blind

Favorite "Week Of Work Is Done And I'm Going To Have Fun Song" - Jailhouse by Sublime

Favorite "Air Drums Song" - Breaking The Girl by The Red Hot Chili Peppers

Favorite "Melancholy Driving Alone At Night Song" - Hopefully by My Morning Jacket

Favorite "I'm Pissed-Off And Want To Inflict Damage On Someone Song" - War Within A Breath by Rage Against The Machine

Favorite "I Dance Really Well For A White Guy And I'm Going To Show Everyone Songs" - Get Ur Freak On by Missy Elliott and Like I Love You by Justin Timberlake

Favorite "I Want To Let My Mind Float Off Into Really Weird Places Song" - Where I End And You Begin by Radiohead

Favorite "Slow Dance On A Beach Song" - Frenchman For The Night by Jimmy Buffett

Favorite "If I Don't Know Someone And Want Them To Think I Am A Psycho Song" - Sarcophagi by The Mars Volta

Favorite "If I Ever Get Married And Have A First Dance With My Wife Song" - Sparks by Coldplay (no thievery por favor)

Favorite "I Want To Feel Inspired Song" - Theme From Good Will Hunting

Favorite "My Subwoofer Is Amazing When I Play This Song Song" - Setting Sun by The Chemical Brothers

Favorite "Travel Song Across Western Europe" - Undo by Bjork

Favorite "I'm Carefree And In High School Again Song" - Surfwax America by Weezer

Favorite "Gettin' Ready To Go On A Date Song" - High And Dry by Jamie Cullum (Radiohead Song)

Favorite "God Created Rock N' Roll And That's Why I Love It Song" - Voodoo Chile by Jimi Hendrix

1 Comments:

At 6/02/2006 12:00:00 PM, Blogger RC said...

Great getting ready for a date song...

I'm listening to that song right now!

(but not getting ready for a date).

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home