Friday, March 10, 2006

featured reader "Ben"


Age: One quarter of a century

Height/Weight: 6'1 180lbs

Birthplace: Tyler, Texas

Most people don't know that I: As a little kid I used to sing in a choir. Until one day, this punk girl told me that I was supposed to "sing" the words and not just "say" them. I got mad and quit.
Favorite zoo animal: The giraffe.

Favorite meal:
Ingredients: chicken and cheese and tortillas and salsa
Prepared: Quesodilla, Soft Taco, Hard Taco, Burrito, Casserole

If stranded on an island, I would take these 3 things: Laptop, cell phone, ipod nano...unless I was going to be stranded for more then a couple days, then I would take, a sleeping-bag-tent, tool box, water purifier.

The one thing I would not sell for any amount of money is: Nothing, you can't take it with you when you die, so all of my material possessions are "for sale". Though the price would be very high on a few things.

Something I just don't understand is: The insatiable greed of man. And the Giraffe, (When I look at a giraffe, It does not make sense to me)

Would you leave the U.S. forever for 10 million dollars?: Of course. I would leave and then just sneak back in though Mexico like everyone else does.

I invented: East Texas Sweetwater

1 Comments:

At 3/13/2006 08:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the giraffe. But I am also baffled by the centaur

 

Post a Comment

<< Home