Monday, March 06, 2006

caught sleeping at work? try this...

this list is courtesy of a good friend of mine. for sake of anonymity, we will refer to him as "Ben"

10 BEST THINGS TO SAY IF YOU GET CAUGHT SLEEPING AT YOUR DESK

10. "They told me at the Blood Bank this might happen."

9. "This is just a 15 minute power nap they raved about in the time management course you sent me to."

8. "Whew! Guess I left the top off the Whiteout. You probably got herejust in time."

7. "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new business strategy."

6. "I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance."

5. "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relievework-relatedstress. Are you discriminatory toward people who practice Yoga?"

4. "Darn! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out how tohandle that big accounting problem."

3. "Did you ever notice sound coming out of these keyboards when youputyour ear down real close?"

2. "Who put decaf in the wrong pot?!?"

And the NUMBER ONE best thing to say if you get caught sleeping atyourdesk........
1. Raise your head slowly and say, "...in Jesus' name, Amen."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home