Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I am German Pointer


andTim is a German Pointer.

At least that is the dog type that best represents me. I keep posting these heavy-topic blogs, so on a lighter note this site runs you through a series of questions (took less than 3 minutes) so that you can determine your canine likeness. I encourage all to take time out and go to this site:

http://www.gone2thedogs.com/

Click on "Game", then on "Play".

Please post your dog type and name under comments.

Thank you for your cooperation. Enjoy your day. If someone can come up with an equivalent cat game, I would definitely be in for that as well. Thanks.

2 Comments:

At 11/01/2006 08:24:00 PM, Blogger mikeandtim said...

english coonhound

--mike

 
At 11/02/2006 01:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Swedish Vallhund

-Travis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home