Sunday, October 01, 2006

General Thoughts on Football, Purses, and Wilco

- Girls with giant expensive purses may as well wear signs that say, "I am a high-maintenance pain in the ass who can't hold a conversation".

-The same could also be said for girls who wear giant sunglasses. They just look incredibly stupid. The only reason they are acceptable is due to the fact that sunglasses are intended to shield your eyes, so if they're huge- they are actually serving a quality function despite looking terrible.

-The Aggies lost and it was a heartbreaker, but at least it was close. I am starting to hate losing to Tech more than losing to UT.

-I will soon post a master blog on I why I really don't care much for the NFL, but for now I'll just say that I really don't care much for the NFL.

-Driving from Baton Rouge, LA to College Station, TX on a Friday afternoon/evening is an absolute beating.

-Wilco's "Yankee Hotel Foxtrot" is probably the best road trip album I own. And given that I have undeniably great musical taste and a pretty deep musical collection to draw from- it may be the best road trip album ever. Heavy praise, I know. But it is great. Jeff Tweedy, you are now on my list of geniuses. I can also spend $3.63 on Diet Coca-Cola and Pall Mall cigarettes.

1 Comments:

At 10/03/2006 08:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was MY CD you were listening to. You know who this is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home