Friday, February 10, 2006

Project Runway

"..These are my confessions..."

Usher plays in the background... I am huge fan of the show Project Runway. It is guilty pleasure day for andTim here at mikeandtimblog.blogspot.com. I have frequently expressed my discontent about how male clothing in modern America largely sucks. That is why I go out of my way to wear plain t-shirts as much as possible. Anyway.. I like fashion design. I secretly would really enjoy being a fashion designer, and one of my goals for this year is to learn how to sew.

If you don't watch the show, it is fairly interesting.. granted you can get past the complete lack of masculinity in the show. (Not that I expected it to be a contest between the most heterosexual folks out there.) Anyway, the show is about up and coming fashion designers. It is creative and artistic, which makes it better than 90% of TV out there. Good work, Bravo. (Oh, and Heidi Klum is the host, and even though she is pregnant she is still really hot.)

1 Comments:

At 2/16/2006 02:41:00 PM, Blogger mikeandtim said...

Do you really know how to sew... with a machine, etc?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home