Friday, November 17, 2006

November Playlist


We haven't posted much about music lately, so we figured we would give you the mikeandtimblog.blogspot.com picks for good November music. See if you can determine who chose which song:

"Fa Fa" - Guster
"Stickshifts and Safetybelts" - Cake
"Heartland" - U2
"A Rush Of Blood To The Head" - Coldplay
"This Years Love" - David Gray
"Honey Bee" - Tom Petty
"Hey Hey My My" - Neil Young
"The Bends" - Radiohead
"Dreaming With Tears In My Eyes" - Bono
"He Lays In The Reins" - Calexico w/ Iron & Wine
"One Of These Mornings" - Moby
"Xmas Curtain" - My Morning Jacket

and of course....

"November Rain" - Guns N' Roses

Listening to this selection of songs is sure to put you in a quality "November Mood". Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 11/17/2006 11:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This inspired me to download November Rain from iTunes, I'm listening to it as I type. "Don't you think that you need somebody."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home